How to get to Brooklyn Bridge in New York by Subway Train
In contrast to the famous (and very touristy) Brooklyn Bridge, a Manhattan Bridge walk is much less crowded and offers and amazing view of Brooklyn Bridge while bringing you right to Canal Street and Chinatown.... 7/08/2012 · Re: Getting from Brooklyn Bridge to China town Aug 7, 2012, 4:51 PM It will take you longer to walk down to the subway platforms and back up at the next station than it will to walk directly into Chinatown.
JFK to Chinatown Help with Airtrain / Subway please
WILLIAMSBURG, BROOKLYN — A dog caught on the subway tracks of the Williamsburg Bridge that wreaked havoc on train service Wednesday night has been brought to safety, officials said.... Directions to Brooklyn Bridge (New York) with public transportation Click on a route to get updated schedules, live arrivals and step-by-step directions.
How do I get to Brooklyn? explorebk.com
Walking from the Brooklyn Side . You will likely be using the subway if you decide to start at the Brooklyn side. Even if you are in Brooklyn and want to find your way to the Brooklyn Bridge, use this Google map for directions to the start of the walkway from your starting destination.... Brooklyn Bridge Park is accessible by several subway lines (A/C, 2/3, 4/5, F, R) and bus routes (B25, B61, B63, B67). Visitors can also arrive via the NYC Ferry at Fulton Ferry Landing. See Directions and the Interactive Map for more detailed information on planning your trip to Brooklyn Bridge Park.
How far form Times Square to Brooklyn Bridge- and is it
We would like to walk the Brooklyn Bridge, explore Brooklyn Heights, go to Smorgasburg and to Chinatown on Sunday, June 14. If we only want to take the subway twice (from the hotel being one of those times), what will be the best route that will require the least amount of walking?... Take the Downtown 4 or 5 express trains, 2 stops, from 42nd Street-Grand Central to Brooklyn Bridge-City Hall. This station is connected to the Chambers Street station on the J-Z (the brown line).
Subway How To Get To Chinatown From Brooklyn Bridge
Subway Station near Brooklyn Bridge Fodor's Travel Talk
- Which subway to Chinatown? TripAdvisor
- How to Get to Williamsburg Brooklyn Hip Williamsburg
- Brooklyn Bridge subway station New York City Forum
- Chinatown New York City HOW TO GET TO CHINATOWN
Subway How To Get To Chinatown From Brooklyn Bridge
Take the Downtown 4 or 5 express trains, 2 stops, from 42nd Street-Grand Central to Brooklyn Bridge-City Hall. This station is connected to the Chambers Street station on the J-Z (the brown line).
- I would do the Brooklyn bridge, it is only a 10 minute walk to the center of Chinatown. In terms of what do do in Brooklyn , it depends on your interests and how much time you have. If you just want to take the train there and get on the bridge, take the 23 to Clarke or the AC to High St.
- A better thing to do would be to take the subway to Brooklyn Heights, explore that neighborhood, walk the bridge, and then either walk through Chinatown to Katz's, or else take the subway up there. After Katz's you could take the subway to Times Square, or could continue the walk.
- The subway is the best way to get around but there are buses. The subway is safe to take at any time of day. There is a general map of the New York City subway system (New York City Transit Authority) hanging on the wall framed near the kitchen.
- By subway. If you want the Manhattan side of the bridge, the simplest route would be to take the subway. Get on a Brooklyn-bound “A” or “C” from Penn Station, exit at Chambers Street, then walk 3 blocks east on Chambers.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Burwood ACT, Taylor ACT, Evatt ACT, Giralang ACT, Ngunnawal ACT, ACT Australia 2693
- New South Wales: Wongarbon NSW, Neath NSW, Rocky River NSW, Bullio NSW, Collarenebri NSW, NSW Australia 2087
- Northern Territory: Farrar NT, Maningrida NT, Ciccone NT, Gillen NT, Alpurrurulam NT, Daly River NT, NT Australia 0863
- Queensland: Southern Cross QLD, Greenwood QLD, Cardstone QLD, Mt St John QLD, QLD Australia 4046
- South Australia: Norton Summit SA, Urrbrae SA, Nairne SA, Auldana SA, Mindarie SA, Alberton SA, SA Australia 5053
- Tasmania: Ellendale TAS, Lake Margaret TAS, Lake Sorell TAS, TAS Australia 7041
- Victoria: Bendigo Private Boxes VIC, Bessiebelle VIC, Wonnangatta VIC, Smythes Creek VIC, Narre Warren East VIC, VIC Australia 3006
- Western Australia: Vivien WA, Joondalup WA, Guilderton WA, WA Australia 6013
- British Columbia: Chilliwack BC, Masset BC, Silverton BC, Kimberley BC, Victoria BC, BC Canada, V8W 1W6
- Yukon: Isaac Creek YT, Wernecke YT, Champagne YT, Stony Creek Camp YT, Rancheria YT, YT Canada, Y1A 2C8
- Alberta: Three Hills AB, Picture Butte AB, St. Albert AB, Morinville AB, Barnwell AB, Grande Prairie AB, AB Canada, T5K 3J4
- Northwest Territories: Whati NT, Inuvik NT, Fort Good Hope NT, Fort McPherson NT, NT Canada, X1A 2L3
- Saskatchewan: Estevan SK, Stockholm SK, Paynton SK, Rabbit Lake SK, Eastend SK, Grenfell SK, SK Canada, S4P 2C5
- Manitoba: Boissevain MB, Carman MB, Grandview MB, MB Canada, R3B 2P7
- Quebec: Saint-Remi QC, Mount Royal QC, Louiseville QC, Pointe-Lebel QC, Sainte-Therese QC, QC Canada, H2Y 7W8
- New Brunswick: Rexton NB, St. George NB, Fredericton NB, NB Canada, E3B 3H7
- Nova Scotia: Clark's Harbour NS, Pictou NS, Kings NS, NS Canada, B3J 9S2
- Prince Edward Island: North Rustico PE, Tignish Shore PE, Souris PE, PE Canada, C1A 4N4
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Gambo NL, Greenspond NL, Point au Gaul NL, Mount Carmel-Mitchells Brook-St. Catherines NL, NL Canada, A1B 5J2
- Ontario: Hybla ON, Armstrong Corners ON, Leaskdale ON, Stories, Central Manitoulin ON, Newboro ON, Calabogie ON, ON Canada, M7A 6L2
- Nunavut: Baker Lake NU, Coral Harbour NU, NU Canada, X0A 6H9
- England: St Albans ENG, Bolton ENG, Brighton and Hove ENG, Newcastle upon Tyne ENG, Folkestone ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 5A8
- Northern Ireland: Newtownabbey NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, Bangor NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 7H3
- Scotland: Cumbernauld SCO, Paisley SCO, Paisley SCO, Cumbernauld SCO, Cumbernauld SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 8B9
- Wales: Swansea WAL, Swansea WAL, Swansea WAL, Newport WAL, Neath WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 3D9